This was an opportunity for people who practice here at Shao Shan Temple to invite family and friends to experience the temple on a more informal occasion. It was also a time for neighbors and community to discover what is this Buddhist Temple down the road.
A warm welcome to all who came to visit the Temple for the first time on Sunday!
The Open House time included
· An introduction to the Temple
· A time for Question-Answer
· A tour of the buildings and grounds
· Light refreshments
· The option of an “Introduction to Meditation”
· The option to visit the Mountain Retreat Site, Cemetery and Garden