Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Bees are back!


Honeybees are back at Shao Shan Temple gardens and grounds!  
Their home has been moved farther back behind the orchard - tucked in under the trees.

Thanks to Max for his years of support in beekeeping and establishing them here.
Thanks to Franklin for this year's beekeeping.
Thanks to the bees for all their pollination efforts.
bzzz!  bzzz! bzzz!

Franklin establishing the new bee yard
Honeybee in the asparagus blossoms


Honeybee in the milkweed 

"I hope you are not going to transform my words into concepts, new concepts that can be stored inside you.  I don't want to give you anything. I only want to dance for you, like the bee.  If you see something, you must realize that you yourself have seen it.  It is in you, not in my dance."
-Thich Nhat Hahn in The Sun my Heart